hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:33:41 GMT
On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Kun Ling <lkun.lingcc@qq.com> wrote:

> Dear  Stack,
>
>     Is it possible  to add multiple language support  in the  Hbase  svn
> trunck? Or  is it allowed that someone submit a patch for multiple language
> support, so that all the translations can directly availabe in the upstream
> trunck?

We could do that, yes, no problem.  A translator could do a chunk of work,
post a patch, and we could then commit it and have it generated as part of
the general hbase site generation.  Or we could add a link on our website
to someplace else where the translation is hosted if translator would like
to not have to go via a committer to get their work included.

Thanks,
St.Ack