hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:18:57 GMT

I run 'mvn site'.  See http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.org

> But after I updated from your new code, it still generate unicode16
> code,just corrected the meta content.
> [zhouhh@Hadoop48 trunk]$ mvn clean -Donepage docbkx:generate-html
>
> book.html:

Oh.  So I managed to set the charset as UTF-8 but it is generating UTF-16
output?  I could set the book to be UTF-16?  Else need to figure how to get
docbkx to do UTF-8.

> org.apache.maven.reporting.exec.DefaultMavenReportExecutor
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/maven/reporting/MavenReport

Hmm... It looks like you are mvn3.  What happens if you google the error?
 Any luck?  This issue has some suggestions that seemed to fix things:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOBERTURA-166

St.Ack