hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lukáš Drbal <lukas.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can thrift connect to hbase?
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:52:10 GMT
Hi Xiang,
please don't send question like this ... nobody can't response message like
This is one of questions were response can be: "yes, you can, go it"
I write this message only because we have many client for access to HBase
via thrift and i want share our experience and take some new ideas.

What's your client language?

Here is many options, for exaple we have enabled
and we use all region servers from client side (this is maybe bad, i don'

send from lower keyboard, please excuse my typos

Save The World - http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/