hbase-user mailing list archives

From Adam Phelps <...@opendns.com>
Subject Re: Customizing hbase shell's table formatting
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:07:20 GMT
Thanks for the info.  I see that info now that I look at the current
version's scan command, its just not in the 0.90.6 we're currently on
but should be updating before long.

This sounds like the formatting is for column only, our rowkeys
themselves are serialized, is there no way to specify a formatter for
the keys?

- Adam