hbase-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject EHR storage system in HBase
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 21:05:29 GMT
Hi to everyone here.
I'm working in a new product focused on Electronic Healthcare Records in
HBase and it would be nice to discuss
some design ideas with you. Have any of you done something seemed
before? If you have some good schema design examples, it would be nice
to use that knowledge.

The second question is related to HBase 0.96. When is planned to be
released this version? I'm following very close
the development efforts there and it will be some very useful features
for this system.

Thanks for your time and best wishes
--

Marcos Ortíz Valmaseda
Product Manager && Software Architect at UCI

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci