hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Mesika, Asaf" <asaf.mes...@gmail.com>
Subject Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 10:55:53 GMT
Hi,

I wrote a custom Region Observer.
I'm currently writing an Installer class for it.
In this installer I'm adding the region observer by adding a coprocessor to the HTableDescriptor,
and then calling modifyTable by HBaseAdmin.

My question is: How can I check whether region observer was loaded successfully for this table?

I tried searching for a way to get the Coprocessor.State somehow for my region observer so
I'll know it's ACTIVE, but couldn't find a way.

Thank you,

Asaf