hbase-user mailing list archives

From Azury <ziqidonglai1...@126.com>
Subject Re:H-Rider / HTable UI
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 05:07:02 GMT
This Tool is very cool,  which should be invited to the HBASE release package, if
1) there are some bugs on the UI operation
2) they don't release package using fat jar
3) improve UI to adopt different screen solution

again, I think HBASE should has an UI in the release package, just like hive web UI.