hbase-user mailing list archives

From sriraam h <eliteram...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PROD/DR - Replication
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 19:37:34 GMT
"Strongly consistent reads/writes: HBase is not an "eventually consistent" DataStore. This
makes it very suitable for tasks such as high-speed counter aggregation"

Am I missing something ?

- Sri

center, which would decrease your cluster throughput dramatically. If you need that, consider
other database solutions.