hbase-user mailing list archives

From Hien Luu <h...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: report generating tools for HBase
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 05:14:37 GMT
Crux is pretty cool.  Is this being used in production?

 From: Sonal Goyal <sonalgoyal4@gmail.com>
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: report generating tools for HBase
Hi Manoj,

I have been working on an open source web based app Crux which lets you
query, filter, aggregate, apply custom functions and generate reports
using over HBase data. Feel free to reach me directly for any help or

Crux: https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux/

Best Regards,
Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>