hbase-user mailing list archives

From "tgh" <guanhua.t...@ia.ac.cn>
Subject 答复: can I use hbase with hadoop2 together
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:26:28 GMT
Thank you for your reply
And I use hbase and hadoop2 together for the R&D purpose,

Why to set two config files and for which two ones,
My mate tell me that hadoop2 have many good feature , and hadoop2 is a new
version, so I want to try it with hbase,

But how to use them together , could you help me
Thank you
Tian Guanhua

发件人: user-return-32601-guanhua.tian=ia.ac.cn@hbase.apache.org
[mailto:user-return-32601-guanhua.tian=ia.ac.cn@hbase.apache.org] 代表
Mohammad Tariq
发送时间: 2012年12月19日 15:33
收件人: user@hbase.apache.org
主题: Re: can I use hbase with hadoop2 together

Hello Tian,

      Theoretically speaking, yes you can. But my question is, why do you
want to do that? Are you going to use this setup for production or just for
the R&D purpose?If it is for production, then I don't think it would be a
wise decision.

But if you really want to do it, you have to have 2 sets of config files,
configured with different values for the config props.

Best Regards,

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM, tgh <guanhua.tian@ia.ac.cn> wrote:

> Tian

View raw message