hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vajrakumar <vajra.ku...@pointcross.com>
Subject Paging On HBASE like solr
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:04:34 GMT
Hello all,
As we do paging in solr using start and rowCount I need to implement same through hbase.

In Detail:
I have 1000 rows data which I need to display in 10 pages each page containing 100 rows.
So on click of next page we will send current rowStart (1,101,201,301,401,501...) and rowCount
(100 for all the pages) to a method which will query hbase and return me the result.

One solution is to always query more than rowCount starting from th rowkey of last passed
row, and in a for loop count depending on row key and return when it becomes 100 (i.e., rowCount)
. But its poor solution i know.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from Samsung Mobile