hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: MapReduce: Read the logs
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 02:07:24 GMT
Do you mean under http://servername:50030/jobhistoryhome.jsp ?

>From there I can see the local logs, or the job results/summary. But I
can't see the logs of the other nodes. If I want to see the logs, I
need to click on the job ID, then on the map successful tasks, then on
all the tasks one by one, then on view all log. Ouf. It's long.

On my MapReduce I'm doing that:
Logger.getLogger(TimestampBasedRowMover.class).info ("Moving " +
Bytes.toString(Bytes.tail(values.getRow(), values.getRow().length -
8)));

That's what I'm trying to see on my logs :(