hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuration setup
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:16:36 GMT
I have a need to move hbas-site.xml to an external location. So in order to
do that I changed my configuration as shown below. But this doesn't seem to
be working. It picks up the file but I get error, seems like it's going to
the localhost. I checked hbase-site.xml in the directory and the zookeeper
nodes are correctly listed.


[11/26/2012 14:09:31,480] INFO apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn
[[web-analytics-ci-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT].AsyncFlow.async2.02-SendThread(localhost.localdomain:2181)]():
Opening socket connection to server localhost.localdomain/127.0.0.1:2181

-----

changed from

HBaseConfiguration.create()

to


config = *new* Configuration();

config.addResource(*new* Path(*CONF_FILE_PROP_NAME*));

*log*.info("Config location picked from:" + prop);

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message