hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive and Hbase performance
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:18:09 GMT
Dalia,

by adding a node I hope on hive side you want to increase the hadoop
cluster size.
in general performance is directly related to how much data you have vs how
much computation power you have. More the data better to have larger
computational power.

I am not guru of hbase but following link in details explains about hbase
performance benchmarks with multiple options in view
http://hbase.apache.org/book/casestudies.perftroub.html

--
Nitin Pawar