hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to standalone HBase from a remote client
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:38:32 GMT
Hello Matan,

     Did it work?If not, add these properties in your hbase-site.xml file
and see if it works for you.

 <property>
           <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
           <value>ZH-HOST_MACHINE</value>
       </property>
       <property>
           <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
           <value>2181</value>
       </property>
       <property>
           <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>
           <value>path_to_your_datadir</value>
       </property>

HTH

Regards,