hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing column family in hbase
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:07:56 GMT
Hello Ravi,

    Short answer, no. We don't have a way to achieve this. At lest I am not
aware of any. (Please share with us if you are able to achieve this.)

But, just out of curiosity, I would like to ask you, why would you want to
do that? I mean I don't see any fundamental difference between both the
schemata.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq