hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bing Jiang <jiangbinglo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:37:46 GMT
In our apps, deletes will be frequent, and it occurs to each records every
time, if write hlog, the performance and response will be low. In fact,we
can bear with some records with delete fail, but recently I have found more
records delete some time ago, for example, one week , they reappear
again.Then, that makes me curious about what should do next., delete with
writing hlog, or put without hlog....