hbase-user mailing list archives

From yun peng <pengyunm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What could cause HBase's writes slower than reads?
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 14:09:55 GMT
Hi, the throughput for write-only workload is 450 ops/sec and for read-only
900 ops/sec. I am using the same machine (1-core CPU, 2G mem) for client to
drive workload into hbase/hdfs... one thread is used in client side. For
this workload, it looks client should not be the bottleneck... Btw, is
there anyway to verify this.
Thanks,
Yun