hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ramasubramanian Narayanan <ramasubramanian.naraya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 05:55:48 GMT
Nick,

    In most scenario we will fetch records based on the Customer Number....
The project is currently on design stage hence there are many other
system's requirements are yet to be known (to which this system will send
the feed)... As per the currently analysis only customer number will get
hit most of the time.

regards,
Rams

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rams,
>
> Can you explain in more detail how you will be accessing this data?
>
> Thanks,
> Nick
>
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Ramasubramanian <
> ramasubramanian.narayanan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >
> > Can someone help in suggesting what is the best rowkey that we can use in
> > this scenario.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Rams
> >
> > On 27-Nov-2012, at 10:37 PM, Suraj Varma <svarma.ng@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Ian Varley's excellent HBaseCon presentation is another great resource.
> > > http://ianvarley.com/coding/HBaseSchema_HBaseCon2012.pdf

> heartburn

> > will
> rows