hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 02:07:13 GMT
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.unittests.cmds
has the description of the various commands that you can use to run
various categories.

Maven docs tell you how to skip some test via config (project file):
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/inclusion-exclusion.html
I am not sure this will work, but you can try using patterns that
would exclude tests in -Dtest=... value.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Liping Zhang <zlpdaisy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Nicolas,
>
> Oh, it is a typo. :) Thanks very much!  By the way, can you also help to
> answer following question?
>
> HBase unit tests (command `mvn test`) are *seperated into two parts*
> in*HBase 0.94.0,
> *  do you know how to let it only run the first part, but not run the
> second part with `mvn test`?  How to skip some specific test cases when I
> run full Hbase unit tests with 'mvn test' command? Is there any command or
> can I set it in some configuration files?
>
> Highly appreciate and have a good day!
>
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Nicolas Liochon <nkeywal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It's ok with a capital 'K'
>>
>> mvn  -PlocalTests -Dtest=TestZoo*K*eeper test
>> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZooKeeper
>> Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 198.84 sec
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Nicolas
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The following command didn't run any test:
>>> *mvn  -PlocalTests -Dtest=TestZookeeper test*
>>>
>>> N:
>>> Do you know why ?

Is