hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:53:50 GMT
Does this method in InternalScanner gets KeyValue's for only 1 row in 1
call. Am i right?

boolean *next<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/InternalScanner.html#next%28java.util.List%29>
*(List<http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/List.html?is-external=true>
<KeyValue<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/KeyValue.html>