hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Do you know what's the release time of hbase 0.96.0 and 0.94.3?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 04:09:45 GMT
Please don't send same question to three different mailing lists.

See below for answers.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM, 张莉苹 <zlpmichelle@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Do you know what's the release time of apache hbase 0.96.0 and hbase
> 0.94.3?*

0.94.3 should be out in a week or two.

0.96.0 start of next year hopefully.

> I just saw there was a piece of news "*December 4th, 2012 0.96 Bug
> Squashing and Testing
> Hackathon<http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/events/90536432/>at
> Cloudera, SF
> *" in http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/events/90536432/.
>
> Does that mean apache hbase 0.96.0 will be finally released *before Dec. 4th
> *?

No.  Devs are going to hang around for a day working on 0.96 issues
and talking about how to get 0.96 out the door.

> BTW, I think hbase 0.94.2 is the latest stable and released version in the
> community, right?

Thats right!

Yours,
St.Ack