hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yusup Ashrap <aph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memory leak
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 06:05:00 GMT
>Can you upgrade your hbase?  This is an old version.  What version of
>hadoop are you running?

it's in production environment, and we could not take upgrading as an
option for now.
hadoop version is 0.20.2

>I've not used this tool before.  Its output includes that of the JVM
>itself which would tend to occlude any picture of what hbase is doing
>inside in the JVM.

any perf tools or ways  to recommend to detect memory leak?

>Are you OOMEing?
nope,and I cant still see a Full Gc coming from gc log file.and I don't
have any particular exceptions in regionserver log file.

thanks , regards

--
*Best Regards*