hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Shobha.Mahadeva...@nttdata.com>
Subject RE: Question on IdentityTableReducer
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 04:56:52 GMT

I want to loop through the records and if a certain condition (like field mismatch) between
two records is found, I need to save the all the values to an output table.

Shobha M

-----Original Message-----
From: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stack
Sent: 16 October 2012 AM 12:39
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question on IdentityTableReducer

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Mahadevappa, Shobha <Shobha.Mahadevappa@nttdata.com>
> Hi,
> I want my Reducer to act as IdentityTableReducer based on a certain condition.
> Can you please let me know if there is a neat way to achieve this instead of populating
the Put objects explicitly in the reduce method after checking the condition.

Tell us more about this 'condition'?

Maybe you can do something custom in the TaskRunner that runs the reduce taasks.

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use
of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this
email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use,
copying or forwarding

View raw message