hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Shobha.Mahadeva...@nttdata.com>
Subject Question on IdentityTableReducer
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:17:59 GMT
Hi,
I want my Reducer to act as IdentityTableReducer based on a certain condition.
Can you please let me know if there is a neat way to achieve this instead of populating the
Put objects explicitly in the reduce method after checking the condition.

Regards,
Shobha M

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use
of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this
email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use,
copying or forwarding