hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:43:51 GMT
Thanks. I tried to call some MR using the 0.94.2 jar on a 0.94.0
cluster and it's working fine.
To install it on the cluster I have done a full install on the nodes
and re-started them one by one. Seems it worked fine.

The only issue was with the master since I don't have a secondary
master. I was on 0.94.0 so HBASE-6710 had no impact to me.