hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:18:25 GMT
I saw you message a bit to late ;) I have connected to all the nodes
one by one to restart the deamon.

Now I can see that I have 6 nodes in the Hadoop Map/Reduce
Administration page! I had one in the past, the master. I thought it
was normal.

After restarting I had 10 nodes. So I have also restarted the
jobtracker and now everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks for all your help. I was initially really not looking into the
right direction.

RowCounter is now way faster than the regular "count" from the shell,
which is taking 22 minutes. (6 minutes for the MR).

I will try to see if there is ways to get that even faster...

JM