hbase-user mailing list archives

From yun peng <pengyunm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using unqualified hostname on hbase
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 02:09:28 GMT
Thanks for the notes. I am running the project configuration for
comparison, (as worst case for locality)...
On other hand, even if I make them to colocate, the problem persists, as
the property hbase.zookeeper.quorum has to be fully qualified name..

Does this problem have anything to do with DNS setting in hbase?
Regards,
Richard