hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:59:36 GMT
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
<jean-marc@spaggiari.org> wrote:
> 2 tasks at the same time, for a total of 25 tasks at the end.

This really sounds like the local job runner.

> Maybe as you are saying, I'm not facing the good jobtracker? I'm
> running the command line on the master server.

What I said is that you haven't configured HBase to know about your
job tracker. The fact that they are on the same machine isn't enough.

Although, you are indeed passing by the bin/hadoop command in the row
counter case... is your job tracker even running? Can we see a full
log of what happens after you start your job? Use pastebin.com or such
please.

J-D