hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin O'dell" <kevin.od...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Region in Transition
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:28:39 GMT
Lukas,

  Sure, how long has it been since the restart?  You will need to give the
regions time to transition and logs time to split.  Did the region
in transition properly?  Can you please out a pastebin together of hbck
-details full output so that I can take a look at it.  Once I have reviewed
it, I should be able to provide you with a plan to out this back together.