hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lukáš Drbal <lukas.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region in Transition
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:48:30 GMT
Hi again.

> Does FSCK come back clean?  Are those the regions showing in transition?
>  We are not going to be able to get a clear idea of what to do next until
> we gather some more data.  At this point running repairs could put your
> data in jeopardy.

Ye, this is in transition, but from hadoop fsck are all ok and
consistent - reported only 14 undereplicated blocks from another
directory (not /hbase).

I must bring cluster back online, so i move /hbase on hdfs to
/hbase.old and start clear cluster with new tables :(

Can you give me please any suggestion how i can put data from old
files to new tables?

Thanks

My today's night will be very long :(

Lukas