hbase-user mailing list archives

From PG <pengyunm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is code in hbase that physically delete a record?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:41:10 GMT
Hi, Anoop and Ram,
As I have coded the idea,  the detailed instructions are very helpful. One minor thing to
add is that coming out from scanner are the KeyValues which are already sorted by column qualifier
and time stamps. though i did not find it mentioned in java doc, but i found it very useful
feature to do filtering.

Thanks.
Yun