hbase-user mailing list archives

From Erman Pattuk <ermanpat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest Client remote connection
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:15:07 GMT
With a more detailed investigation, I found out that the problem was
about setting a filter for the scan instance.

In my application, I create FilterList and put a KeyOnlyFilter in it.
Then I use Scan::setFilter(Filter) method. If I remove this statement,
then there is no problem.

Does Rest API support filters in Get and Scan? Maybe that is the problem.

By the way, in the server logs, there was not a trace of a failed
request of some kind.