hbase-user mailing list archives

From Erman Pattuk <ermanpat...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest Client remote connection
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:27:52 GMT
Hi,

I have yet another problem with HBase rest client/server thing. Through
Java Rest Client, if I call scan function, an IOException occurs, saying
"scan request failed with 400".

Here is the situation:
I am running my application on my laptop, which has hbase 0.94.1. On the
other hand, cluster that I am connecting to has HBase 0.90.1. Before
starting Rest server on cluster, I had to copy jax, jackson (I don't
remember the names exactly :)) jars to master and slaves.
I can connect to cluster's Rest server from my laptop, I'm sure about
that. But, when I send a query (Put, Scan or any other), I get error
code 400.

Do I have to update HBase on my cluster as well? Or can I solve the
issue without doing so?

Thanks in advance.
Erman