hbase-user mailing list archives

From de Souza Medeiros Andre <andre.medei...@aalto.fi>
Subject HAcid: multi-row transactions in HBase
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 23:12:49 GMT
Hello all at this mailing list,

I'm glad to finally announce an HBase addon that I have been working on.

HAcid is a client library that enables HBase applications to execute ACID transactions with
Snapshot Isolation. It's purpose is similar to Google Percolator for Bigtable. The library
is open-source under Apache 2 license.

http://staltz.blogspot.fi/2012/10/hacid-multi-row-transactions-in-hbase.html

It might still be rough around the edges, so please let me know about bugs and issues (e.g.,
in the bitbucket repo). And let me know if HAcid was somehow useful to you.

Thanks,
Andre Medeiros
http://about.me/andrestaltz