hbase-user mailing list archives

From hua xiang <adam_...@yahoo.com>
Subject error when open "hbase shell"
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:42:53 GMT
   when open hbase shell with "hdfs",there is an error.

  but "root" user can.
   below is the error :
 [root@hadoop2 ~]# su - hdfs
[hdfs@hadoop2 ~]$ id
uid=494(hdfs) gid=502(hadoop) groups=502(hadoop)
[hdfs@hadoop2 ~]$ hbase shell
Error: Could not find or load main class org.jruby.Main
[hdfs@hadoop2 ~]$

   maybe profile problem?

  Besrt R.

----- Original Message -----
From: "user-help@hbase.apache.org" <user-help@hbase.apache.org>
To: adam_hua@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:19 PM
Subject: WELCOME to user@hbase.apache.org

user@hbase.apache.org mailing list.

at user-owner@hbase.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

to the user mailing list.

Welcome to user@hbase.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the user list ---

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send a short message to:

The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid being
treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your

user-owner@hbase.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,SGksIAoKwqDCoCBwbGVhc2UgYWRkIG1lIGluLgrCoArCoMKgIFRoYW5rcyEKCkFkYW0uCgoKCi0tLS0tIE9yaWdpbmFsIE1lc3NhZ2UgLS0tLS0KRnJvbTogInVzZXItaGVscEBoYmFzZS5hcGFjaGUub3JnIiA8dXNlci1oZWxwQGhiYXNlLmFwYWNoZS5vcmc.ClRvOiBhZGFtX2h1YUB5YWhvby5jb20KQ2M6IApTZW50OiBXZWRuZXNkYXksIE9jdG9iZXIgMTcsIDIwMTIgMjo1MiBQTQpTdWJqZWN0OiBjb25maXJtIHN1YnNjcmliZSB0byB1c2VyQGhiYXNlLmFwYWNoZS5vcmcKCkhpISBUaGlzIGlzIHRoZSBlem0BMAEBAQE-