hbase-user mailing list archives

From siddaraju <siddaraju.srikanta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HConnectionManager get closed
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 02:35:30 GMT
syed kather <in.abdul@...> writes:

> Thanks Jean-Daniel Cryans ..
>  Yes .. some job are executed successfully .. Some of them getting failed
> .. i dont know why this is happening ..
>             Thanks and Regards,
>         S SYED ABDUL KATHER
>
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcryans@...>wrote:
>
> > Is your job configured to talk to HBase correctly?
> >
> > J-D
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM, syed kather <in.abdul@...> wrote:
> > > Team ,
> > >    While Running the Map Reduce Program on 3 node cluster . i had noticed
> > > that one of node is throw Error most often
> > >
> > > java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException:

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation
<at> 34af863e
> > > closed
> > >         at
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat.setConf
(TableOutputFormat.java:200)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setConf(ReflectionUtils.java:62)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance
(ReflectionUtils.java:117)
> > >         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Task.initialize(Task.java:513)
> > >         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:353)
> > >         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:255)
> > >         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> > >         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs
(UserGroupInformation.java:1121)
> > >         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:249)
> > > Caused by: java.io.IOException:

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation
<at> 34af863e
> > > closed
> > >         at

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.loc
ateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:794)
> > >         at

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.loc
ateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:782)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.finishSetup(HTable.java:249)
> > >         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:213)
> > >         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:171)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat.setConf
(TableOutputFormat.java:195)
> > >         ... 9 more
> > >

> > > Please help me .
> > >             Thanks and Regards,
> > >         S SYED ABDUL KATHER

Hi Syed,

I am also getting the same error, on name node mapreduce tasks are completing
but on datanodes tasks are giving error as

java.io.IOException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation@63a
5ec6c closed

I have installed CDH4 on 5 nodes, machines are Oracle Virtual box VMs

Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks
Siddu