hbase-user mailing list archives

From Doug Meil <doug.m...@explorysmedical.com>
Subject Re: HBase Multi-Threaded Writes
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:18:45 GMT

Hi there,

You haven't described much about your environment, but there are two
things you might want to consider for starters:

1)	Is the table pre-split?  (I.e., if it isn't, there is one region)
2)	If it is, are all the writes hitting the same region?

For other write tips, see thisŠ

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.writing