hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disable table
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 23:27:23 GMT
I don't see path like /hbase/SESSIONID_TIMELINE
This is what I see

[zk: pprfdaaha303:5181(CONNECTED) 5] ls /hbase/table
[SESSIONID_TIMELINE]
[zk: pprfdaaha303:5181(CONNECTED) 6] get /hbase/table

cZxid = 0x1000000fe
ctime = Mon Sep 10 15:31:45 PDT 2012
mZxid = 0x1000000fe
mtime = Mon Sep 10 15:31:45 PDT 2012