hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject disable table
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:54:31 GMT
When I try to disable table I get:

 hbase(main):011:0> disable 'SESSIONID_TIMELINE'
ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotEnabledException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotEnabledException: SESSIONID_TIMELINE
Here is some help for this command:
Start disable of named table: e.g. "hbase> disable 't1'"

But then I try to enable I get:

hbase(main):012:0> enable 'SESSIONID_TIMELINE'
ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotDisabledException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotDisabledException: SESSIONID_TIMELINE
Here is some help for this command:
Start enable of named table: e.g. "hbase> enable 't1'"

I've tried flush, major_compaction also. I tseems it's stuck in
inconsistent state. Could someone point me to correct direction? I am using
92.1