hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: H-base Master/Slave replication
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 07:40:38 GMT
Hello Venkateswara,

      You have to set the "HBASE_MANAGES_ZK" variable in your hbase-evn.sh
file and configure a separate zookeeper quorum.
Once it is done you have to give the name of your quorum as value of
"hbase.zookeeper.quorum"
in the hbase-site.xml. But for small
cluster of 2 node the default zookeeper should work fine.

And as far as replication is concerned I totally agree with Nicolas. Are
you talking about cluster replication or the replication of your data.
Latter is automatically done by Hadoop at the hdfs level.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq