hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disable table
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:36:00 GMT
A possible reason could be that the znode associated with this particular
table is not behaving properly. In such case, you can try the following:

Stop Hbase
Stop ZK
Take a backup of ZK data
Restart ZK
Remove the znode
Start Hbase again

After this hopefully your table would be enabled.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq