hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User meetup on 10/29?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:35:12 GMT
Hello Arati,

  We have many such groups in Bangalore. You can search for these groups on
meetup.com or Linkedin. I also have one such group that you can visit here
:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Beginning-Hadoop-Ecosystem-4547204?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

In case you are interested in joining it, just send the request and i'll
approve that.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq