hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject ANN: hbase-0.92.2 is available for download
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:44:21 GMT
Your HBase team are pleased to announce the release of HBase 0.92.2.
Download it from your favorite Apache mirror [1].

I am trying to push the artifacts to maven repo.

HBase 0.92.2 is a bug fix release.  For a complete list of changes, see the
release notes [2].

If upgrading from 0.90.x to 0.92.2, see the upgrade guide [3].  We recommend
you study it closely before you move to this release.

Ted Yu

P.S. Thanks goes out to all who contributed to this release!

1. http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/hbase/
2.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12319888&styleName=Html&projectId=12310753<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12318551>
3. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#upgrade0.92