hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:27:51 GMT
Hi Guys,

I found something really interesting. If i run the utility then i also get
the errors related to readfields.
*Howerver, within the same eclipse project, the separate class which i have
been using in my setup for more than 2-3 weeks is working absolutely fine.
In a short while i could not figure out what's helping this class to run
successfully. I'll try to dig in.

*Here is the error message i received from utility:*
*2012-09-14 12:17:04,127 WARN  [main]
client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation
(HConnectionManager.java:processExecs(1468)) - Error executing for row
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed after
attempts=10, exceptions:
Fri Sep 14 12:16:25 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:26 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:27 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:28 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:30 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:32 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:36 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:40 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:16:48 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields
Fri Sep 14 12:17:04 PDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@45e67e6a, java.io.IOException:
IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in readFields

    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.processExecs(HConnectionManager.java:1466)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.coprocessorExec(HTable.java:1600)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.AggregationClient.sum(AggregationClient.java:230)
    at
com.intuit.ihub.hbase.poc.aggregation.TestBigDecimalCI.doAggregation(TestBigDecimalCI.java:77)
    at
com.intuit.ihub.hbase.poc.aggregation.TestBigDecimalCI.main(TestBigDecimalCI.java:121)
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed
[...]

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getRegionServerWithRetries(HConnectionManager.java:1345)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker.invoke(ExecRPCInvoker.java:79)
    at $Proxy9.getSum(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.AggregationClient$4.call(AggregationClient.java:234)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.AggregationClient$4.call(AggregationClient.java:231)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$4.call(HConnectionManager.java:1454)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[...]

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,