hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:17:30 GMT
Hi Guys,

The regionservers need to have the jar which contains the
BigDecimalColumnInterpreter class in their classpath. I was successfully
able to run the utility class once i copied the jar across the cluster and
rebooted the cluster. Also, please specify the following property in
hbase-site.xml to load the co-processor:
<property>
        <name>hbase.coprocessor.region.classes</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.AggregateImplementation</value>
</property>

Let me know once you guys try this out.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta