hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:22:29 GMT
Hi Julian,

I am using only cdh4 libraries. I use the jars present under hadoop and
hbase installed dir. In my last email i gave you some more pointers. Try to
follow them and see what happens.
If then also it doesn't works for you, then i will try to write an utility
to test BigDecimalColumnInterpreter on your setup also.

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,