hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 19:22:57 GMT
Yes, we do. :)
Let me know the outcome. If you look at the BD ColumnInterpreter, getValue
method is converting the byte array into BigDecimal. So you should not have
any problem. The BD ColumnInterpreter is pretty similar to
LongColumnInterpreter.

Here is the code snippet for getValue() method which will convert Byte[] to
BigDecimal:

	@Override
	public BigDecimal getValue(byte[] paramArrayOfByte1, byte[] paramArrayOfByte2,
			KeyValue kv) throws IOException {
		 if ((kv == null || kv.getValue() == null))
			       return null;
			     return Bytes.toBigDecimal(kv.getValue());
	}

Thanks,
Anil

--