hbase-user mailing list archives

From Venkateswara Rao Dokku <dvrao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: H-base Master/Slave replication
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 07:47:37 GMT
How can I access verify that the data replication is done? i.e Is there a
way to verify ex. creating table on the slave machine & accessing that on
the server etc.
I have set the "HBASE_MANAGES_ZK" to true & "hbase.zookeeper.quorum" to
hbase-master. While referring to some of the sites, I came across
replication folder under /hbase. But in my set-up I couldn't find that
folder.
How can I add peers & why are these for???