hbase-user mailing list archives

From Venkateswara Rao Dokku <dvrao....@gmail.com>
Subject H-base Master/Slave replication
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 07:20:04 GMT
Hi,
        I wanted to Cluster Hbase on 2 nodes. I put one of my nodes as
hadoop-namenodeas well as hbase-master & the other node as hadoop-datanode1
as well as hbase-region-server1. I started hadoop cluster as well as Hbase
on the name-node side. They started fine. I created tables & it went fine
in the master. Now I am trying to replicate the data across the nodes. In
some of the sites it is mentioned that, we have to maintain zoo-keeper by
our-self. How to do it??
 Currently my hbase is maintaining the zoo-keeper. what are the changes I
need to do for conf/ files, in order to replicate data between Master/Slave
nodes.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Venkateswara Rao Dokku,